It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and as always time for a wonderful cup of coffee. Let’s talk a little about creating a relationship. If this is what you are wanting then prepare yourself for it. Make sure your thoughts, words, actions and surroundings do not contradict your desires.
A few pro-active things you may want to do would be:
1. Take time to consider what type of person (physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental aspects) you would like in your life.
2. What financial status do you want this person to have?
3. Make room in your closet for them.
4. Leave room in the garage for them to park their car. You park either to the left or right, not in the middle of the garage.
5. Sleep on one side of the bed so the other side is left for your newfound friend.
6. Change your home decor if it is too feminine or masculine, go neutral.
7. Watch your thoughts carefully and begin to learn to control your thoughts. They do become reality.
8. Begin envisioning yourself talking and doing things with your newfound friend around your home.
9. Give gratitude daily for this new person in your life.
10. Begin to think of ways you could make that person feel good about you and themselves daily once you meet them.
AND MOST IMPORTANT, BUT THEM THEIR OWN COFFEE CUP. WELL MAYBE IT’S NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT, BUT IT IS IMPORTANT (LOL!).
Remember, to have faith and that relationships must be nurtured daily with positive and loving words in order to grow in a positive light.
I wish all of you have a GREAT day and remember to create your world. — Peace, Kathyann.
For more assistance with creating your life, make an appointment with me – available in person in The Inland Empire area or via email services. I am a certified Law of Attraction Practitioner.
Copyright © Kathyann – Loving Life on Earth. All rights reserved. You are free to copy and distribute this material, as long as it is not altered it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this notice.